A Brief Talk on Several Steps of Clearing the Outer Appearance of Fume Purifier in Jinan Kitchen
The liquidation of the oil fume pipeline is also very important in the cleaning process of the oil fume purifier。 There are two common ways to stop the cleaning of the vertical flue。
1. Mechanical equipment method, after spraying carburetor into flue, stop cleaning with high-pressure cleaner. This method is the easiest to operate, the least difficult, the less workload, the lowest cost cleaning method, but for the vertical flue whose cleaning cycle is less than half a year, this cleaning method is undoubtedly the best choice.
2. Opening method, the distance interval, location, size and number of required openings are calculated by technicians, and the cleaning of flue duct is stopped by these openings. Finally, each hole is closed for disposal. This method is relatively difficult and expensive, but the cleaning effect is thorough.
It is very important to clean the soot purifier correctly. Because the grease and dirt on the soot purifier are inflammable and difficult to remove, users may use inflammable and explosive chemical solvents to clean, and improper operation will cause fire. Normally, neutral detergents are used to clear the appearance of the soot purifier in the following steps:
1. Turn off the oil cup and pour out the oil.
2. Remove the filter and soak it in warm water with neutral detergent. Clean it with a soft brush.
3. Scrub the body with a wet cloth soaked with neutral detergent. Among them, we should pay more attention to pulling out the power plug when cleaning; strictly prohibit washing with water to avoid the computer board into the water; and strictly prohibit the use of flammable cleaning agents.