1、 Cleaning method of exhaust hood and front end oil fume purifier
The exhaust hood and the front-end oil fume purifier are generally integrated.
Components: the hood includes cover body and cover, explosion-proof lamp, front-end purifier includes UV lamp, Sichuan iron oil network, water supply hood, etc.
Cleaning method: the explosion-proof lamp and UV lamp can be often cleaned with wet cloth. The front-end purification parts including water baffle, water fan, oil screen, filter screen and other front-end purification components need to shovel the surface oil dirt first, and then put them in caustic soda water to soak. After the oil sludge is completely soaked, clean it with high-pressure water gun (clean water). According to experience, 80% of the kitchen smoke exhaust is not smooth, the main reason is that the built-in filter screen of the lampblack purifier is not clean and blocked. Therefore, it is very important to clean the components of the front-end purifier
2、 Cleaning method of smoke exhaust pipe
Smoke exhaust pipe components: including main pipe, fire damper, check valve, regulating valve, silencing pipe, soft connection, elbow, tee, etc.
Cleaning method: the key points of oil fume pipeline cleaning are the connection of smoke exhaust outlet and hood, and the interior of oil fume pipe parallel to the hood. These places must be thoroughly cleaned. Clean pipe bends, such as elbows and tees, and open above elbows if necessary. The external lampblack pipe is cleaned every other quarter, but only the pipe elbow needs to be cleaned once a quarter.
3、 Cleaning method of exhaust fan / cabinet
Fan cabinet parts: the fan includes the motor and other parts. The fan cabinet is to put the fan in the cabinet, including the fan and cabinet.
Common features of kitchen exhaust pipe installation in Jinan kitchen
1. Good fire resistance: the current common problem is that the combustion performance and fire resistance limit of the finished ventilation duct have not been tested by the relevant national departments, and the combustion performance and pipe wall thickness of some ventilation duct materials do not meet the requirements.
2. Low cost: compared with the traditional brick ventilation duct, the project cost can be saved by about 40%.
3. Light weight and high strength: compared with the traditional brick ventilation duct, magnesite ventilation duct has light weight and high strength, which can greatly reduce the bearing load of buildings.
4. Flexible design: the size of ventilation pipe can be adjusted at any time according to the size of the reserved hole.
5. Unique design: flue gas check valve and fire isolation door are installed on the opening of ventilation pipe, which can effectively prevent odor and fire
6. Simple construction: increase the indoor space, good airtightness, no smoke, no odor, can greatly improve the indoor environment.